Creative Circle Gatherings
Rewriting Your Story: Easing Into Fall
You are invited to participate in this creative small group gathering. This month we will explore the topic of easing in. You are invited to explore how you can embrace more ease as we step into into this fall season. We will explore this topic using crayons, color pencils, watercolors and words.
I will provide the art supplies, meeting space, exercises, and prompts. Just bring yourself with an open heart, mind, and spirit!
This loosely structured gathering will be a time for you to:
- Take a break from the grind of everyday life
- Connect with other imaginative and expressive individuals
- Explore your inner landscape through creative exercises and prompts
- Enhance your personal growth
You will walk away with a written and visual work that will provide support as navigate the next steps in your journey.
Who is this for? This is for women and men who want to play with art supplies and connect with their spirit in a more meaningful way.
Date: Friday, September 9, 2016
Time: 5 – 7 PM
Location: 4041 Powder Mill Rd, #510, Calverton, MD 20705
Cost: $40 (early bird) full price $55
How to register: To register, please click here to buy now.
Space is limited to a maximum of 5 participants so please make sure you register today!
- June 2016 – Allow Your Life to Unfold
- May 2016 – Step Into Your Growing Season